Oxford Brookes University invites applications for Sanctuary Scholarship for 2020/2021 academic session
This Sanctuary Scholarship is for individuals requiring for asylum and those who have a form of protection from an asylum claim, who are not access government student finance.
- A full fee waiver
- 4,000 pound bursary cash
- Financial support; equivalent to 8,000 towards accommodation
- Guaranteed accommodation in University halls of residence for 52 weeks per year
Students are eligible to apply if they have the following immigration statuses and meets the relevant course entry requirements and not in receipt of or eligible for government student financial support. they include:
- Asylum seeker
- Unaccompanied asylum-seeking child (UASC)
- Limited leave to remain (LLR)
- Discretionary Leave to remain (DLR)
- Humanitarian protection (HP)
- The Family member of someone with one of the immigration above with statuses listed above with ‘inline’ or ‘dependent’ status.