The Business School Netherlands offers applications for Orange Knowledge Programme MBA Scholarships for international students in the 2020/2021 academic session . it is for busy manager or business traveler who will study part-time or distance learning MBA.
The MBA enables students to save time on their studies as all your projects are real-time based.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a 100% MBA Scholarship programme designed to encourage institutional development within specific parts of the world.
This Scholarship aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education
- A full MBA scholarship which covers the total cost of tuition fees, accommodation,prescribed textbooks, international flights and internet costs.
The student must
- hold a Bachelor’s degree
- be a manager or management trainee,
- have a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post-graduate work experience
- have an approval from his or her organisation to do research and execute practical assignment
- have an internet and e-mail access
- have the applicants’ mother-tongue
Applicants must then meet the following Crtieria for the OKP scholarship
- must be a national of the 52 countries listed in OKP
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format NUFFIC has provided
- must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development.
- must have an official and valid passport.
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established
Deadline JUNE 30, 2020
Email Contact: email@example.com