Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) accepts application into DAAD Scholarship in Germany for students in developing Countries
- the Student will be granted a full waiver of the MIPLC tuition and participation fee.
- DAAD will pay the student a monthly stipend of EUR 850
- the scholarship also includes certain payment towards health, accident, and liability insurance coverage in Germany.
- DAAD will generally pay an appropriate travel allowance,
- DAAD will also pay study and research allowance.
- You must hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree)
- You must have received your latest degree no more than six years before your scholarship application
- You must meet the English language requirements of the MIPLC
Requirement to Apply
- Download the Application Instructions and read carefully
- FIll in the Application form
- Print and sign in your Application Form
- Add the required Documents
- Send your Application
Deadline: October 15, 2020