Australian National University invites applicants for the Chancellors international Scholarship. This Scholarship offers 200 award known as the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship in the 2020/2021 academic session
Level and Course of Study:
- Undergraduate and Post graduate
- All Subject
Australian National University
|Category||Number of Awards||Scholarship Value|
|Undergraduate International Applicant||25||$25,000 or Below|
|Postgraduate International Applicants||75||$15,000 or Below |
|International Applicant from South Asia Region||50||$25,000 or Below|
|International Applicants from South-East Asia Region||30||$25,000 or Below |
|International Applicants from Middle East and African Region||10||$25,000 or Below|
|International Applicant who have completed International Baccalaureate (IB)||10||$20,000 or Below|
A Prospective ANU Applicant can receive this Award only if
- The Applicant is an International Student
- The applicant has receive an offer of admission for a course work program to commence in Semester 1 2021
- The Applicant is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student
- The Applicant is a citizen of a country in the region defined below:
i. South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal;Pakistan; Sri lanka.
ii. South-East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
iii. Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq;Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
- The Applicant must have completed their international Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category.
- The Applicant must meet the eligibility Criteria and Academic Merit before he/she must be selected
- The Applicant’s Qualifications must be submitted for admission at ANU and will be converted to the common scale which will determine the applicant’s place on the merit list.
- The Applicant’s Eligibility with multiple qualifications will be ranked according to the qualification used as the basis of admission.
- The Applicant’s Grade Point Average(GPA) on a 7.0 scale will be used for eligible postgraduate applicants.
Deadline: November 16, 2020.