The University of Cape Town offers International and Refugee scholarships in the 2020/2021 Academic session.
The scholarship is limited annually to international and refugee student for postgraduate study in any discipline at UCT. These Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and preference is given to the brilliant candidates.
Level and Course of Study:
- Undergraduate ,Master and Ph. D
- All Course
University of Cape Town
- Honours – R25 000
- Master’s – R30 000
- Doctoral – R35 000
Applicants must apply for fully-time admission through the UCT Admissions office or the faculty office. Late applications are not accepted
- This application cannot be considered unless you have applied to UCT for a place to study.
- The outcome of this application should not influence your decision of taking up an admissions offer at the university as funding is only a contribution towards your cost of attendance
- if you are a Master’s by Research o doctoral applicant and have a prospective/established supervisor, please download section E, rename the document as your name and student number and send it to your supervisor for completion.
- Once returned, attach it after your CV.
- should your supervisor prefer to submit it directly, he/she may email it to: email@example.com
- Please ask your supervisor to title the email with “Studnet Name – Section E”
- Please return the application form along with all required documentation in the correct order (stated in the cheklist above) as ONE PDF via emial with the subject line “Form 10C 2021- Your full name” to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: September 30, 2020