Aalborg University offers two full-time PhD scholarships in Corporate Finance/Asset Pricing in 2020/2021 Academic Session
Level and Course of Study:
- Corporate Finance/Asset Pricing
It is a perquisite for allocation of the stipend that the candidate will be enrolled as a PhD student at the Technical Doctoral School of IT and Design in accordance with the regulations of Ministerial Order No. 1039 of August 27, 2013 on the PhD Programme at the Universities and certain Higher Artistic Educational Institutions.
- Candidates must be strongly motivated for doctoral studies and express an interest in academic research and teaching and have good communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English is required in order to publish and present research results at international academic journals and conferences.
- They welcome project proposals –Theoretical or empirical — in two broad areas: corporate finance and asset pricing.
- PhD scholarship has a duration of three years
- Applicants to the PhD scholarship must hold a degree equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree
- Applicant enrolled at a Danish Master programme who expect to graduate before the date of appointment must forward statement from thesis supervisor, verified transcripts, a copy of thesis contract and documentation for the date of their final exam.
- Letter of motivation
- Project proposal which contains the research project title, an outline of the course of study and a description of the overall problem areas
- Application form
- information on which language the PhD thesis is expected to be written in
- Diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master degree), including academic transcripts
- Applicants who are planning to complete a doctoral thesis in English and who do not have English as a first language or who have not completed an English language-based Master’s programme (or a equivalent educational achievement in English ) shall provide documentation that they have passed one of the following official tests with the respective minimum score: IELT :7 TOEFL:100
- Co-author statement. if Publications that have been written in cooperation with others are submitted, a declaration from each of the authors must be enclosed. The declaration must state the extent of the applicant’s contribution to the total work and be signed by the authors
- Application for credit transfer if relevant.
- it is highly recommended that you provide GRE or GMAT scores
- One letter of recommendation.
The complete application including attachments shall be sent electronically by selecting the “apply online” function on AAU’s job-portal https://www.stillinger.aau.dk/ (not other online job portals that may have reposted the position).
Please note that zipped files are not supported by the recruitment system, please upload only Word or PDF files.
Deadline: August 2, 2020