DAAD offers Master Program Hydro Science and Engineering Scholarships at TU Dresden in 2021
The Master program meets international standards required to pursue and develop careers within national and international administrations and organisations. The master course will lay the basics for engagement in development and consultation agencies, to head the operation of water management systems and to contribute to trans-disciplinary research tasks within the entire field of hydro sciences.
Level and course of Study:
Bachelor in Hydro Science and Engineering
Level of Scholarship:
- Bachelor degree
- Student from German Universities may join the Hydro Science and Engineering Master program after their 6th semester (3rd year). The admission depends on a qualified Pre-Diploma (Vordiplom) and successful 3rd year results
- Graduates from a (German) “Fachholchschule”
Send all documents listed below to TU Dresden, Dept. Hydrosciences, HSE, Dr. Hahn-Bernhofer, 01062 Dresden, GERMANY
- Officially authenticated photocopy of your higher education entrance qualification (Abitur, Baccalaureate, School-leaving Certificate, O- and A-Levels etc. ) including list of grades and a scale (minimum to pass, maximum achievable) and Officially authenticated photocopy of the English translation of your higher education entrance qualification certificate (if the original was issued in a language other that German or English ), completed with a list of grades and the corresponding scale (minimum to pass, maximum achievable).
- Officially authenticate photocopy of your university degree certificates and officially authenticated photocopy of the English translation of your university degree certificates (if the original was issued in a language other than German or English), completed with a list of grades and the corresponding scale (minimum to pass, maximum achievable ). if your university supplies you with transcripts or mark sheets, please include an original or an authenticated copy. A transcript or mark sheet is a list of subject studied and the grades obtained.
- Certificate demonstrating proficiency in English: English language certificates showing evidence of C1-level according to the European Reference Framework are considered.
- CV including educational background and professional career.
- Letter of Motivation to join HSE
Deadline: October 15, 2020