University of the Sunshine Coast Australia Full funded PhD International Awards is opened for International Students The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Restorative Aquaculture taught at University of the Sunshine Coast
Level of Scholarship
University of the Sunshine Coast
Level and Course of study
- Restorative Aquaculture
- Annual Stipend: $28,092
- Annual operating funds: $10,000
- Annual Tuition Fees: $28,000
- Overseas Student Health Cover (Single Cover): $3,420
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show an equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience.
In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast. After that, candidates must submit an application for an HDR Scholarship.
Deadline : 30th Sep. 2020.