University of Ontario invites applicant for Queen Elizabeth II Scholarship Program. The program provides the scholarship of $6,000 for an exchange with a UOIT partner university in a commonwealth country.
University of Ontario
Level of Scholarship:
Queen Elizabeth II Scholarship Program
Students from Canada are eligible for this scholarship.
Level and Course of Study:
All Course offered by the University
$6000 worth of Scholarship
- Be registered in a graduate program
- Be 35 years of age or under at time of their application
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Study or conduct research on a full-time basis at the partner institution
- Be in good standing and meet any requirements set by the student’s faculty.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: A complete application package must be submitted via email. Interested candidates must prepare and submit the following documentation:
- Letter of intent by the candidate, outlining the proposed research exchange, including objectives of the research, relevance to thesis, and expected benefits of the exchange. Please include the host researcher’s name, institution and country; expected dates of travel; and name of the research project.
- Letter of support from a UOIT faculty member, ideally, but not necessarily, from a supervisor* outlining the proposed research exchange, its connection to the academic program and research efforts of the student, and any previous collaboration with the proposed host researcher in the Commonwealth country.
- Letter of support from a host researcher/faculty member at the host institution, confirming an ability to host the student for research during the expected travel dates.