These Scholarships are opened for international students and European Union (non-UK) students for Undergraduate or postgraduate full-time courses at Sheffield Hallam University
Scheffield Hallam University
Course/level of Study:
Full-time undergraduate and postgraduate course offered at Scheffield Hallam University
International and and European Union (non-UK) students
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the relevant deadline: 31 May 2021 for September 2021 entry or 1 November 2021 for January 2022 entry.