Lime connect with Google is offering scholarships to disability University Students for 2022 – 2023 Academic school year. Google have partnered with Lime Connect, a nonprofit organization that supports students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers, to help University students with disabilities work toward their academic goals in the field of computer science.
Level of Scholarship
student will receive 10,000 USD
A University in the United states or Canada
Level/Degree of Scholarship
Course of Study
Computer Science or Computer Engineering or close related technical field
Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2022- 2023 academic Year
* Applicants must have or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability
* Applicants must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate students at a university in USA or Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year
* Applicants must maintain a strong academic performance
* Applicants must be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or degree in a closely related technical field
* Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for computer science and technology
DEADLINE : DECEMBER 12, 2021
金万达 · March 20, 2022 at 12:29 pm
You choose peace or war?
Realscholarship · March 24, 2022 at 3:15 pm
金万达 · May 19, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Today a reader，tomorrow a leader！
עיסוי אירוטי בחולון-israelnightclub · September 12, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Hi! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have got here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.
עיסוי אירוטי בפתח תקווה-israelnightclub · September 15, 2022 at 12:38 pm
I was extremely pleased to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your blog.